Front-end Developer Job Summary:
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the web page. You will work as UI/UX designer to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the web page
Front-end Developer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Front-end Developer Skill and Qualifications:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX .
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
D-44, 3rd Floor, Noida Sector – 06, UP
Landmark: Behind PAYTM